The City Commission meets:
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- City Hall
201 N. 2nd St.
Palatka, FL 32177
The commissioners are ultimately responsible to the citizens of Palatka. The commission consists of 5 members, one of which is the mayor:
- Terrill Hill, Mayor/Commissioner; 329-0100 ext 223
- Mary Lawson-Brown, Vice Mayor/Commissioner Group 3
- Justin Campbell, Commissioner Group 2; 329-0100 ext 233
- Rufus Borom, Commissioner Group 4; 329-0100 ext 232
- Tammie M. Williams, Commissioner Group 1; 329-0100 ext 234
Agendas, Minutes & ePackets
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
About the Commission
Palatka City Commission performs such duties as passing the city fiscal year budget, setting the millage rate, and approving ordinances and resolutions. It is a policy-making body. Palatka was officially chartered by the State Legislature on January 8, 1853.
Contacting the Commission
City Clerk Betsy Driggers serves as the clerk for the City Commission. The clerk is responsible for keeping a public record of all commission proceedings including certification of all ordinances and resolutions.
The City Clerk’s Office can help you with information concerning municipal records, boards, City Commission meetings, the city charter, elections, and city government.