Report or Request

  1. Complaint

    File a complaint with any questions or comments for the City of Palatka on this online form.

  2. Parks or Facility Rental

    Request a park or facility rental through the Special Events Coordinator.

  3. Special Event Permit

    Apply for a Special Event Permit through the City of Palatka.