The City of Palatka seeks volunteers for appointment to the following boards:
* City of Palatka Planning Board - Palatka seeks diversity in membership of this Board. Minority applicants and those living or owning a business within the City Limits will be given preference. This is a highly responsible board that meetings one time per month on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
* Police Officers' Pension Board -- Financial/banking Experience preferred; must live inside City Limits of Palatka
* Putnam County Library Board - City residents given preference. Meets bi-monthly
* Board of Zoning Appeals - City residents given preference. Meets sporadically Code Enforcement Board - must be City resident - Meets monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the Month.
* Palatka Housing Authority - must live within 5 miles of Palatka City Limits - meets bi-monthly at noon.
* Tree Committee - City residents given preference Meets bi-monthly on the 2nd Monday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
For information about these boards or to request an application, please contact Betsy Driggers, City Clerk, at email@example.com. Click on the link below to download and print the application: