Palatka City Hall, Planning & Zoning, Public Works, Cemeteries and other administrative offices will be closed on the following 2018/19 Holiday dates:
- Christmas: Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 24 & 25, 2018
- New Year's Day: January 1, 2019.
- Martin Luther King Day: January 21, 2019
On those holidays, no residential garbage will be collected and no utility cut-offs will be made during the holiday closures. As always, utility payments may be made on-line at www.palatkagasauthority.com or by phone at 1-866-869-5955 (you will need your pay ID#).
For water or public works emergencies, customers can call 386-329-0109 for assistance.
Please note the following Sanitation Dept. Holiday Schedule:
- Week of Christmas: There will be NO regular Residential Monday or Tuesday garbage pickup! Regular Thursday & Friday residential pick up will be made.
- Week of January 1st: Regular Monday & Tuesday pickups will be made on Tuesday & Wednesday. Regular Thursday & Friday pickups remain the same.
- Week of January 21st: Regular Monday & Tuesday pickups will be made on Tuesday & Wednesday. Regular Thursday & Friday pickups remain the same.
- NO YARD TRASH PICK UP during these weeks.
- Commercial Customers will not receive service on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day, but will receive regular service throughout the rest of November, December & January.
The City of Palatka wishes everyone a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!